Hydraulic fracturing is a well stimulation process used to maximise the extraction of subsurface resources; including oil, natural gas, geothermal energy, and even water.
Condor’s state of the art equipment and fracturing fluid systems are proven to perform optimally and economically in a wide variety of fracturing applications.
Condor’s hydraulic fracturing equipment is robust and flexible enough to be utilised in a wide range of applications, no matter how extreme the operating environment.
Total available hydraulic horsepower is over 35,000 and all pumping units possess high horsepower to weight ratio with minimised environmental emissions.
Our state-of-the-art equipment and technology includes:
- 2 x 130 BPM High rate blenders
- 16 x 2500 HP Trailer Mounted Fracturing Pumps
- Programmable Logic Control systems for networking fracturing equipment
- Data Acquisition and Control Van to locally or remotely monitor process, equipment and pumping variables
- Chemical and hydration units including electronically controlled measuring systems that provide the accuracy needed for “on the fly” mixing; and
- Ultraviolet bacteria control unit (FreshFlow) for reducing bacteria in base fracturing fluids without the use of bactericides.